Special Release 2.0 - Custom Wooden Height Ruler
🌻 PLEASE READ! 🌻
Due to popular demand - I'm bringing back my custom wooden height rulers, just in time for Christmas!
- There are only 10 rulers available!
- You will need to provide as much information as possible regarding your ruler design. Give me a theme such as robots, farms, space, flowers, pets etc; no theme; colours schemes; names or quotes for the personalisation; font style etc. If you can provide any images to help in my design process, please email them to email@example.com and include your order number. (Head to my instagram page and scroll down to the bottom to see past designs!)
- You will receive a digital draft design of your ruler and will have the opportunity to request any changes. Please note that only one round of changes will be allowed in order to get your ruler completed in time for Christmas!
- You will receive updates on your order where possible.
- TIP: Remember that this is a keepsake that may stay with your family for many years so think carefully about a design that won’t “grow old”!
- You can collect your completed ruler from me in Morley OR you can opt for courier delivery within Australia. The cost of delivery will depend on your location so please email me with your delivery address for a quote!
About the Wooden Height Rulers:
- Made with Premium Pine; hand selected and sanded to ensure it's got a smooth surface and no sharp edges.
- All ruler markings, numbers, text and design elements are cut from premium vinyl and are designed and applied by hand. (Note: In order to complete orders efficiently and get them to you in time for Christmas; and to ensure the quality and longevity of your ruler, I am no longer using MDF).
- A painted feature panel is optional
- The finished ruler is sealed to protect the wood, paint and applied designs.
- Ruler Markings: 30cm to 185cm
Mounting your Ruler:
- Your order includes a pack of 3M Large Picture Strips to mount your ruler on the wall and instructions to help you do so. Renters, keep in mind that the ruler does need to go on the wall! The numbers do not start at zero so it will need to be mounted at the correct height. It is important that the ruler is flat against the wall so there will be a gap between the floor and the ruler to account for skirting boards.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
I can't wait to design some beautiful custom Wooden Height Rulers that I'm sure will become very special keepsakes ♥️